Monday, December 5, 2011

An Introduction

Hello cyberspace!  I'm started on a journey to wellness..so this is going to be my journal.  You'll find information on what food and exercise makes up my day.  But let's start from the beginning...

I love food.

It's something people would deem this statement as "bad" but food has been a huge part of my childhood and my present.  Whether it was the smell of the turkey at thanksgiving, or my mom's mashed potatoes, there are memories that go with the food I eat.  So although it may sound terrible, it's the truth.

Another truth?

I don't like to exercise.  I have a difficult time getting the motivation together to exercise- whether it's at the gym or in my own home.  I prefer to sleep in and I hate to go out of my way after work.  This particular truth is about to change! 

As of right now, I'm 5'2" and I weigh 180.2 lbs.  Calculating my BMI would be about 38%!  An eye opening number that definitely heps you want to change what you're doing...so I'm doing it!

So, join me as I get angry, annoyed, frustrated, elated, and joyous, we're going on an emotional rollercoaster into the land of full on wellness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment